منتدي الحصريات
Broken Dream 613623

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا Broken Dream 829894
ادارة المنتدي Broken Dream 103798
منتدي الحصريات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Home Of Exclusives

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Broken Dream

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
shayne
English Forum Moderator
English Forum Moderator
shayne

انثى
العقرب الحصان
عدد المساهمات : 531
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/07/2008
النقاط : 5769
نقاط التقييم : 1

Broken Dream Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Broken Dream   Broken Dream Icon_minitime1الأربعاء سبتمبر 17, 2008 5:52 am

A broken dream, made of shattered little pieces of childhood thoughts and memories. Found everywhere. Brought to you by a fragile heart. Presented by a lonely soul and a fake smile

Once upon a lifetime, it started by a single thought, of a happy tomorrow. About a time and a place where everything you desire is there. Where a tear is dreamt of, and a laugh is true. A dream of a thought, a thought of a dream. Someone to share all of that with, someone to make it all possible and worth while.

I dream of you, I dream of a different me. I dream of a perfect us, made of goals and history. Built on trust and intimacy. Where fear of being let go does not exist. Fear of getting hurt is just a dream. And so it remains.

Far away, we would be. Everywhere we can be found. Forever the time we're together. Forever we're not apart. Our sky isnt blue and tears aren't crystals. A rose isn't a plant and eyes aren't sensual.

I can love you because I know you. I believe in you because you're true. I trust you because you're real. I doubt you because I'm me.

In a world of us, everything is here but everything matter not. In our place, the roof is far, the floor is scented.. the air is cloudy. I try to find you, because I know you're there. You're out of my reach even tho' you're right here.

I'm not afraid, because fear is not real. I'm just lonely because I can't feel you. Your eyes aren't talking to me. Your brain holds another world of another fantasy. It's not enough, isn't it! There's always more to dream of, even beyond dreams themselves.

I still love you, I still believe you, I still trust you! How can I ever let you go when I can't stop you! You're getting closer but not close enough. You're getting all of me the way I am. I haven't changed for my dream but you've changed in mine.

No2 are like me and you. With no you, there will never be me. There's no you,
and now I'm just Miss Blue
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ramy adel
عضو فضى
ramy adel

ذكر
الدلو الحصان
عدد المساهمات : 1170
العمر : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/07/2008
النقاط : 5801
نقاط التقييم : 6

Broken Dream Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Broken Dream   Broken Dream Icon_minitime1الأربعاء سبتمبر 17, 2008 12:54 pm

الف مبروك على
المنتدى الانجليزى
وشكرااااااااااااااا
اوى على
الموضوع
الجميل دة
lolobadawy
المشرفة العامة
المشرفة العامة
lolobadawy

انثى
السرطان التِنِّين
عدد المساهمات : 1264
العمر : 35
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/07/2008
النقاط : 6469
نقاط التقييم : 10

Broken Dream Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Broken Dream   Broken Dream Icon_minitime1الأربعاء سبتمبر 17, 2008 3:44 pm

congeratiolation for this new forum

and thank you soso
https://7asry.hooxs.com

Broken Dream
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدي الحصريات :: منتديات اللغات الاجنبية :: English forum-
انتقل الى: